What was your worst job?

moonlyghtegirl

Songster
10 Years
Feb 16, 2009
frow.gif

My worst job? Working in a kennel where I felt like a slave to the other worker! The kennel work was not so bad, but the other lady working there was. She'd spend all day on the phone making personal calls and she'd make me do everything! Since she was a friend of the family that owned the kennel, they would not fire her and I could not say anything about her.

I also did not enjoy cleaning up dog poop all day long! It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if I had some help doing it.

worked for a vet...took care of his horses. Thought i would learn something about horses...i did...I learned I knew more than the vet...I didn't know much to begin with

I loved telemarketing...

I loved serving too... for the most part.

I HATED fast food (McD's, TB)... I absolutely couldn't stand a certain boat factory. I rather had chopped my leg off than go back.. lasted two days. lol I had worked a few years for another boat company that had gone through lack of work layoffs... so it wasn't the work. It was the company. That is why I'm not naming it. I could be sued for these things. It was very bad.

Back
Top Bottom