Chirping
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Fogo Island, NL
What colors would I get if I mixed this hen:
61014_img_2372.jpg

and this roo:
61014_img_3234.jpg

The hen is an unknown breed/breeds and the roo is a Mille Fleur/Sebright mix.

Last edited:
Quote:
She isn't an EE because:
a) She has no muffs whatsoever
b) She doesn't look like an EE (that is a pic of about 7-8 weeks old, she is fully grown now). She is a pretty small bird.
tongue.png

I believe she has blue-ish/gray legs with a little bit of buff feathering on them

Quote:
She isn't an EE because:
a) She has no muffs whatsoever
b) She doesn't look like an EE (that is a pic of about 7-8 weeks old, she is fully grown now). She is a pretty small bird.
tongue.png

I believe she has blue-ish/gray legs with a little bit of buff feathering on them

EE's can come bearded or non-bearded, any color, have any color legs (even have feathered legs), large fowl or bantam, and lay any color eggs.

Chris

I've had a number who bear a resemblance to that "hen." Any I am absolutely certain that not a one has a drop of blue egg gene in their bodies.
Virtually all plumage "colours" can come in virtually all breeds.

retracting earlier response - - you did not ask what the hen was, just what you would get when you mixed them . . .

HOWEVER, KNOWING what they are does effect what would happen when you breed them.

Perhaps, you should tell us what the birds are since the pictures are taken at such an angle that it is not clear what the birds (hen) are.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom