What would you do if a breeder sent you this e-mail

Okay, I was speechless and then I did a couple of chores and a bit of thinking. Heres my thought, If this farmer would respond to a human in this manner can you imagine the torture that his animals are living everyday?

How very sad to be in that persons' home, barn, and life...

I think you should take all of your responses and E-mail to both him and his local SPCA so they can take a look at his "farm".

Okay. This part was pretty funny, "i guess most lickley you cant even read and you have some one to read this to you." Just a miscellaneous insult thrown in there for good measure.
smack.gif

Sorry you had this bad experience. I think it was very good advice from CathyM to send the missive to eBay and PayPal.

Quote:
I speak for a lot of bad spellers when I say, some of us are nice people.
big_smile.png

Seriously though, This is a good reason why it is a good to be part of a community! If I were ever to mail order eggs I would order from people who have done business with members of the BackYardChickens family. Or people who are known and trusted by people I know in my neighborhood.

Last edited:
Quote:
wow, that thought just turned my stomach...and the diaper box makes me think of a dirty house with little kids and lots of trash and the jerk just picked up any box out of the trash, too lazy to pack properly.
Ugly scene in my mind now!!
hmm.png

Quote:
wow, that thought just turned my stomach...and the diaper box makes me think of a dirty house with little kids and lots of trash and the jerk just picked up any box out of the trash, too lazy to pack properly.
Ugly scene in my mind now!!
hmm.png

X2! I can just imagine...

Back
Top Bottom