What would you do if a breeder sent you this e-mail

I think a warning should be enough. Why go for a pound of flesh here, get even, or worst yet go through a legal process at a high cost financially and stressful I mean come on do you really need that drama in your life? Just don't do it again.

Forgot to add:

I wouldn't worry about the possibility of a lawsuit. You live out of state, he has no jurisdiction over you. I doubt he'd have the sophistication to hire an attorney who specializes in internet law or the money he'd have to spend ($$$$$$$$). The law must disregard those who come to court with unclean hands. Translation: he is the dirty doer, he committed the act. He'd never win a case like this.

I feel for your loss ! I once bought eggs from someone on Ebay but not thru the auction. Never again. No way to leave feed back.

Also speaking from experience not all fellow "chicken People" are trustworthy.
Try having someone lie thru their teeth to Paypal and filing a false claim !!!

It does happen ! It sure is sad ! I pitty the poor people that have to stoop so low !
They're definately not very happy people and need to get a life !!!

Don't let one bad experience keep you from buying shipped eggs in the future. You can be missing out on a good experience next time. Just do some homework first.

Good Luck and do keep us posted on the outcome !

Quote:
ep.gif

Whoa! How 'bout you get an icepack on your head and take a nap? I think you've had enough for one day...

To the OP: I'm really sorry about this, I'm sure it must really suck. But to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else, I think it would be best if you told us his Username and email.

New update the breeder/seller just got a new negatigve feedback with some of the same complaints i have , however his eggs arrived with a $4 shipping charge due for him.. post office called and he had to go down and pay only to open poor color eggs and pourse eggs..

Wow, I couldn't imagine writing an email like that to someone.

I also had to read some of it twice to understand. Maybe I needed someone to read it to me.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom