What would you do if you were President?

The Poultry Peanut

lives under rock
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Please keep it civilized and remember that every one has their opinion
wink.png

OK what I would do is I would get rid of the 16th amendment, get rid of the IRS, implement the fair tax, get rid of capitol gains tax, cut the corperate tax rate, give tax cuts for the people who get debt free, buy a bunch of chickens
tongue.png
cut government spending....oh I can go on and on and on but I will stop here

I would stop bailing out and micro-managing everything. There is a reason banks and businesses fail and they will either 1. learn from their mistakes and be better at business because of it or 2. get out of the way for a better business to take its' place.

I second the fair tax. We spend an inordinate amount of money funding the tax code, IRS, auditors, etc. The fair tax would work. You are taxed on what you spend and there are no loopholes.

I would keep federal government out of everyday decisions. Let states decide... marriage, women's rights, etc... if a state wants a change, put it to a vote and majority wins.

First, I would impose term limits on congress AND supreme court justices. Then I would get a law passed that requires each and every justice in the land to inform jurors of their right to base their decision on not only whether a law was broke, but also on whether that said law is constitutional. Then I would work on on the fair tax, and try to make business favorable for American companies again so they do not need to move or outsource to other countries.

I'm not very saavy with anything involving politics, BUT, what I would do is buy myself a farm/ranch with my $400,000 a year salary! LOL

Boy, am I selfish. But think of all of the chicks that would have a home!
smile.png

I would enforce the rights of disabled children and not let them fall through the cracks. Make the schools follow the laws put in place for these wonderful children.

Back
Top Bottom