What would you do if you were President?

You couldn't pay me enough to be in the position to have to worry about doing anything at all. There is no way I would ever want that job.

Make it legal to import chickens from foreign countries. Without all the red tape involved!
thumbsup.gif

Yeah on the parenting classes!

Better still - divorce would be as easy as putting out the trash but getting married?!?!?!

Months! School, counseling on communication, background checks, medical exams and credit checks with mandatory classes on personal finance necessary for both parties in the couple to pass. Minimum six month waiting period.

But, then again I am with I'd resign - who would want that job! No way to win, much more complicated than it seems from the outside. Any sane person wouldn't want it!

Notify Texas that if they would like to become the Dominionist Homeland, they are welcome to secede without being prosecuted for treason for some time period, provided that Chuck Norris is indeed made President of Texas. Then close the border and seal it with nuclear weapon-proof blast walls.

It'd be like having our very own Australia. New punishments for criminals could include "exile to Texas."

DH just added that any survivors who managed to escape back into the US could be immediately put into Army Rangers/Navy Seals type training for elite combat missions.

Realistically, I have no idea. Being president mostly involves getting Congresscritters to do things you like, so you can sign off on them. I lack charisma in that regard, people rarely listen to me until it's too late. Then I sit around moaning, "I told you so." I'd be a lousy president.

Would set there wishing I had the power to make alot of these changes.

Wishing I had the power that congress has.

Oh yes and go date Playmate of the Year. WOW

I'd bring the troops home, I would make sure they all had good paying jobs (building schools, fixing the infrastructure, etc.)

Make sure all schools were up to the highest standard, they would be all year round with one week off a month, during that week off the parents could opt for different field trips and fun things to do for the kids or they could opt for them to stay home. Kids would stop carrying 50lb book bags everywhere (I hated that). All class rooms would have a class set of books and kids would just carry work books (made from recycled material and then recycled when they were done!)

I would be more strict about our public assitance programs. There are too many people abusing it.

Make birth control free to everyone who wants it and needs it. And I'd make all insurance cover it 100%

Recycling would be free for everyone all over the country. Too much waste. You'd even get a tax insentive if you recycled!

More help for small businesses and farms. We need to help our agriculture and we need to make sure it succeds. I don't like the idea of buying corn from china when it is our biggest export.

Oh and my daughter (2 years old) says Pumpkin for everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom