What would you like to see inside a peacock zoo or park?

sara4488x

Hatching
Sep 28, 2019
hello, im an architecture student, and im designing a zoo or a park for peacocks, and I would love to know as a visitor what services would you like in the park of peafowls, what would you like to see, what will exist you as a visitor interacting with the peacocks and the peafowls.
for example, I would like to put a small store to sell peacocks feathers obviously after they shed them, and an insect farm to feed the peafowl at the same time it will be a nice addition so people can view these insects. things like that if you have any suggestion tell me, and thank you.

Where is this peacock zoo going to located? What is the budget you have to work with? How many different color mutations can you house separately? Can you house Greens and high Spauldings during the winter as they may need heat? Those are just some of the factors that need to be considered. With almost 20 different colors and 7 different patterns, some hard choices will have to be made.

Where is this peacock zoo going to located? What is the budget you have to work with? How many different color mutations can you house separately? Can you house Greens and high Spauldings during the winter as they may need heat? Those are just some of the factors that need to be considered. With almost 20 different colors and 7 different patterns, some hard choices will have to be made.
it's going to be located in Kuwait (the middle east) and its a country with a hot climate so the peacocks feel comfortable 10 months of the year, and there is no budget in this project, we can build what we want. when it comes to peafowls im not sure yet im still in my first design stages, but I will properly choose the Indian peafowl because its the most friendly, and I know that when it comes to different colors and patterns they are comfortables to be living together as far as I know if they are all Indian peafowl it doesn't matter if you mix the different colored peafowl together, but when it comes to breeding them it best to separate each pattern.

Very interesting..just as a visitor to said park, and not knowing anything about peas I would love there to be an education center. And throughout the park have the different life stages present, a hatching/incubator room and a brooder area. Can't go wrong with baby peas as an exhibit!

Back
Top Bottom