What would you pay for??

muddstopper--when will you have a prototype ready? I am drooling in anticipation. Honestly, I love the look of Chris's incubators, but it is the amazing functionality you are planning that has me seriously interested. Any chance you'll be ready to sell me one by March or April?

Quote:
I hope these will be available way before march or april, in what quantities I cant say just yet.

Even if the prototype works as intended, it could take some time to actually put into production. This isnt something I can do myself, even with his schematics and software. I will have to find a good electronics guy to build the actual units. I have already found a few possibile candidates. Of course I can always let the designer build them for me, but shipping small parts in small quantities from overseas would add considerable cost to the price of each piece. Besides, I want it made in the USA. We send enough money overseas already.

Edited to update. Expect delivery of prototype in 3 to 4 weeks

Last edited:
Just an update on the prototype controller.

The controller is almost ready. Waiting on the software designer to finish writing the software. We are trying to incorporate an onboard diagnostics function so if something does go wrong, the controller can diagnose the problem with the push of a few buttons. This feature is probably way overkill, but if the microchip has the extra memory, and it doesnt add to the overall cost, might as well use it. Not sure whether this feature will make it on the controller or not, should know in a few more days.

Back
Top Bottom