what would your last meal request be?

If it's my last meal, it's gonna take a little minute to eat...
Greek Salad with Ranch dressing & jalapenos,
Potato salad sandwich on wheat,
Bologna & potato chips with spicy mustard on wheat,
Medium rare 2 inch thick grilled steak with grilled onions,
grilled peppers & grilled portabella mushrooms,
Homemade mashed potatoes with butter,
Steamed broccoli & asparagus,
White corn on the cob with butter,
A banana split,
German chocolate cake,
Chocolate cheesecake,
Milk,
Mountain Dew,
Homemade Sangria

I think that about covers it!

Last meal?
I'd go for an all you can eat chines food buffet.

go get a small helping, eat it slow, got to the rest room, get another small helping, eat it slow, go to the rest room.
I'ma big guy, I could be there for a very long time.

Let's see...

No pesticides chemical free foraged wood to grill pasture raised, antibiotic free, hormone free 6-8oz steak (I'm open on cut, tender is the key);

A tasty pile of American grown no pesticides no chemical fertilizer onions and wild foraged mushrooms sauteed in no hormone, no antibiotic, pasture raised butter;

With some American grown no pesticides no chemical fertilizer Asparagus with a bit of no hormone, no antibiotic, pasture raised butter;

American grown no pesticides no chemical fertilizer, no GMO bread with American grown no pesticides no chemical fertilizer garlic and no hormone, no antibiotic, pasture raised butter;

American grown no pesticides no chemical fertilizer greens (I'm willing to bend anything from spinach to collard) wilted in some pasture raised, antibiotic free, hormone free bacon grease (cook and crumble the bacon on top after wilting) and a pinch of the previously mentioned butter;

An assortment tray of American grown no pesticides no chemical fertilizer handmade desserts including baklava, pizzelles, chocolate souffle, kakanin and kataifi.

And in addition to the specifications for how these foods are grown there is one more tidbit. No item, not so much as a single poppy seed, can come from any company, any farm, any processor, any advertiser in common, any connection at all to any politician currently or formerly serving, or their spouses, children, or In Laws. I must know my last meal on earth is safe to eat and given I am in here because my chemical free carrot I fed to my horse on my farm offended the National Carrot Up Their... Nose Society I will not trust my food to them.

That outta keep them busy for a while.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Well, yeah... what else would you inject a pest with... but they'd have to wait to do it until after I got all that food. And in the meantime...

Vive' Le Revolution

Or, for those wanting a more American line... "Every generation needs a revolution," wrote former American President THOMAS JEFFERSON

Quote:
NY system weiners ! omg!! i havnt had those in over 30 yrs! i used to get them when i lived in Rhody! they are good!

Just had some a few weeks ago when hubby and I were in Providence. Olneyville NY System is the best. MMMMMM They sell the spices to make your own at home.

What are these? Whats the NY stand for? New York?
I want to try them now..
lol.png

Where can i get them at?

Last edited:
Quote:
Just had some a few weeks ago when hubby and I were in Providence. Olneyville NY System is the best. MMMMMM They sell the spices to make your own at home.

I want to try them now..
lol.png

Where can i get them at?

hi, yes it stands for New York, they are hot dogs, when i lived in Rhode Island
idunno.gif
they sold them there! and they are really good! I think i could eat 30 of them right now!!
lol.png

Quote:
I want to try them now..
lol.png

Where can i get them at?

hi, yes it stands for New York, they are hot dogs, when i lived in Rhode Island
idunno.gif
they sold them there! and they are really good! I think i could eat 30 of them right now!!
lol.png

I'm not too far from RI...
big_smile.png

Where do i find them? Is it a specific restaurant?

Back
Top Bottom