WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want any eggs from my quail I always feel bad throwing them out and I cant set any more I have three incubators running as it is. The eggs would be free you would just need to pay 10.00 for shipping .
I switched the males around on the cots so I have been getting fertil eggs from them I have 12 of 15 set that are growing in the incubator and I hatched 9/9 of the buttons so I know there good as well.
You can pickle them too. Pickled quail eggs are yummy. I give all my quail eggs in the winter to my nephew and he pickles them. He's a HUGE egg eater.

I rate pickled eggs in the yummytummy category, right up there with Cajun boiled peanuts. *Drools*
droolin.gif

lol Patty.
hugs.gif

I have been hungry all morning. I am also lazy.... too lazy to take my butt to the store.

TY Beth! It is one of my Speckled Sussex hens. They are from show lines, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name. :p

The picture was taken last spring.

Last edited:
Big hugs gals, you know I love sending extra goodies when I have them.
hugs.gif
When I visited Crazypetlady she had FBCM, LF Blue polish, seramas, silkies, and a few more breeds but I can't remember. She has A LOT!!
You are a little behind, Pauletta!
lol.png
She has quadrupled her breeds since you were here!

And yes, Pauletta LOVES sending a ton of extras!
lol.png

Is Crazypetlady okay? I was going to send her some eggs today, but if she's not home or sick, I can wait... Someone please give me an update ASAP. I was going to the post office at lunch, but I'll wait till after work. Hoping to get the majority of my swaps sent out this weekend. Once again, thanks everyone for being so patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom