WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bnewns-
I really hope you are feeling well soon.
hugs.gif

I have one GNH hatched from Pauletta!!! It is still wet, so pics tomorrow..... I put one under my broody bantam cochin, so I will check her tomorrow, she didn't come out to eat/poop today, I'm hoping that means a chick is trying to hatch under her, I moved the food closer to her for now... One more in the bator, hopefully will have action by tomorrow
fl.gif

That's wonderful!!!! Hope you get a bunch more too!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I have one GNH hatched from Pauletta!!! It is still wet, so pics tomorrow..... I put one under my broody bantam cochin, so I will check her tomorrow, she didn't come out to eat/poop today, I'm hoping that means a chick is trying to hatch under her, I moved the food closer to her for now... One more in the bator, hopefully will have action by tomorrow
fl.gif

That's wonderful!!!! Hope you get a bunch more too!:jumpy :jumpy :jumpy

I CANNOT wait to finally hatch out all the GNHs from Pauletta!!!!! Spring cantvcome soon enough!! You know what? I havent even counted the amount of eggs due me come spring!!! I better count! I havent claimed in a while knowing Im way over my limit!!

Anyone have BBS Ameraucanas willing to trade for some Splash Silkied Ameraucas? Looking to trade in about a month or so, after I hatch a few for myself. I looking for blue and black since my trio is splash.

wee.gif
I got my first egg from them yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
Sad because its not blue though, its a sage green.

Eggs will be going in the bator!!
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom