WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my eggs from Reesepoultry today...

I called the post office yesterday afternoon and they said there had been no transaction recorded since it left Ohio and to call in the morning around 8AM. So I called at 7:55 AM and told the lady that answered that I was wondering if she could check to see if my package had gotten there this morning. She told me she couldn't do that. I told her that the guy I talked to last night told me to call and they could check. She again told me that she couldn't do that. I was trying really hard to contain my irritation at this point, so I was probably dripping with false sweetness. I told her that my concern was that the package I was expecting contained hatching chicken eggs and that if they go out on the truck that they would certainly be frozen by the time I get them. Magically, she could suddenly tell me that there was no package there for me yet, but that she would call me as soon as they were done sorting. She called back within minutes to tell me she had my package. I told her that I would be there to pick it up in a few minutes. I get to the post office, only to find that the office doesn't open for another 1/2 hour! So I called the post office from the lobby of the post office, and they were gracious enough to bring my package out to me...

The eggs are now sitting on my desk, acclimating to room temp. All of them made it safe and sound... Hopefully they didn't freeze along the way!
I bet she has chickens.......

I got my eggs from Reesepoultry today...

I called the post office yesterday afternoon and they said there had been no transaction recorded since it left Ohio and to call in the morning around 8AM. So I called at 7:55 AM and told the lady that answered that I was wondering if she could check to see if my package had gotten there this morning. She told me she couldn't do that. I told her that the guy I talked to last night told me to call and they could check. She again told me that she couldn't do that. I was trying really hard to contain my irritation at this point, so I was probably dripping with false sweetness. I told her that my concern was that the package I was expecting contained hatching chicken eggs and that if they go out on the truck that they would certainly be frozen by the time I get them. Magically, she could suddenly tell me that there was no package there for me yet, but that she would call me as soon as they were done sorting. She called back within minutes to tell me she had my package. I told her that I would be there to pick it up in a few minutes. I get to the post office, only to find that the office doesn't open for another 1/2 hour! So I called the post office from the lobby of the post office, and they were gracious enough to bring my package out to me...

The eggs are now sitting on my desk, acclimating to room temp. All of them made it safe and sound... Hopefully they didn't freeze along the way!
Yay! Glad they made it there!

Quote: Yes, nice to hear a mostly positive story about the Post Office.
big_smile.png

I would love to do some swapping, I have hatching eggs right now. I have production reds, easter eggers-green. In return I would love to get a used bator, one that you aren't wanting because of upgrade, or homemade one. I am wanting to start hatching my own but I am not wanting to spend a ton of money on one-right now.

I will in the summer have pure polish, and silkies. So I will be more than happy to put you down for some in the summer time. If anyone has anything that they would like to offer please pm me-thanks!

Ever have one of those days where you it would be better to stay in bed? Yep, thats been my day. Woke up to find the my email had been hacked into and a bunch of spam/junk sent from it and to not just my contact list, but every email in my inbox (100s). It took most of the day trying to figure out how to change some of my stuff and hoping that they didn't hack into anything more. So stressed about it!
hit.gif

And this nasty below 0 weather just won't leave!

I do have chicks hatching today - mostly mine! So many chicks producing humidity that has fogged the windows so much I can't see in there.

It will get better coldupnorth! Just think soon you will have the fluffiest things in the world to cuddle you better! ;)
After all, that is why so many of us hatch little chickies right? Lol

Ever have one of those days where you it would be better to stay in bed? Yep, thats been my day. Woke up to find the my email had been hacked into and a bunch of spam/junk sent from it and to not just my contact list, but every email in my inbox (100s). It took most of the day trying to figure out how to change some of my stuff and hoping that they didn't hack into anything more. So stressed about it!
hit.gif

And this nasty below 0 weather just won't leave!

I do have chicks hatching today - mostly mine! So many chicks producing humidity that has fogged the windows so much I can't see in there.
Oh what a pain.
hugs.gif
Generally with the email spam it only effects the email so hopefully that will be the end of it.

Good luck on the chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom