WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so here it is-

The rail next to this broken one is identical. My dh thinks super glue?? I am pretty sure you can buy spare rails. The rest work. The incubator works too, despite the CATastrophe .
lau.gif

According to the tracking info, I should be getting my eggs from Reese today. I am so worried... Yesterday the temps dropped WAY down here in MN, and today, the temps are subzero... I'm going to have frozen eggs...
hit.gif

According to the tracking info, I should be getting my eggs from Reese today. I am so worried... Yesterday the temps dropped WAY down here in MN, and today, the temps are subzero... I'm going to have frozen eggs...
hit.gif
You should be okay. I find that the packaging (bubblewrap, etc) seems to help insulate the eggs a bit. I got eggs from Jim last week when it was really cold and it looks like most of them are doing well in the incubator. At least the eggs I can see in.
What is it with these cruddy temps anyways. I much prefer to have Monday and Tuesday back.

You should be okay. I find that the packaging (bubblewrap, etc) seems to help insulate the eggs a bit. I got eggs from Jim last week when it was really cold and it looks like most of them are doing well in the incubator. At least the eggs I can see in.
What is it with these cruddy temps anyways. I much prefer to have Monday and Tuesday back.
Me too!! Although, the really cold temps last week make this week not feel so bad!! It should ve warmer again next week...

I've been lurking in the swap thread waiting to see what I can offer... are any folks here knitters or spinners? I am a fiber artist and can offer handdyed yarn and fibers and drumcarded batts. I didn't want to put it up as an offer if it stalled the thread :) I need to do a wee bit of rummaging to see what else I have.

I've been lurking in the swap thread waiting to see what I can offer... are any folks here knitters or spinners? I am a fiber artist and can offer handdyed yarn and fibers and drumcarded batts. I didn't want to put it up as an offer if it stalled the thread
smile.png
I need to do a wee bit of rummaging to see what else I have.
I bet we have lots of people who would snap it up. Remember you can always offer and then update your offer with other items if no one takes it after 12-24 hours. Paypal or Golden Feather memberships go quickly if you are concerned that you are holding up the swap.

Welcome to the swapping.

hit.gif

I tried to pack them as warm as possible so Hopefully they do good.
fl.gif

Almost have all of your soap order done also. They will ship next week.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom