WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cream Legbars are laying. I got two eggs on Monday and three yesterday. I am confirming fertility so if all is good I may be able to start sending the eggs owed soon. Keep your fingers crossed.
fl.gif

The Cream Legbars are laying. I got two eggs on Monday and three yesterday. I am confirming fertility so if all is good I may be able to start sending the eggs owed soon. Keep your fingers crossed.
fl.gif
Whoot! Fingers and toes all crossed for ya!

Also:
Got my Eggs from Silkiesensation! All of them got here intact, great wrapping. (Sorry I am a bit slow on letting people know)

Last edited:
Sooo everyone I have some news...
I just ordered a brinsea Eco 20 with an autoturn cradle! So I am officially on the egg hunt.

Also, would anyone be interested in doing a double egg swap for a hovabator with an auto turn cradle? I only used it 3 times but an egg did explode in it so there is a stain. Also my cat attacked it
tongue.png
I will try and post pics later but basically he attacked a corner leaving a couple small holes. It might be worth it to you if you are crafty and can patch the holes. It has no hygrometer or thermometer.
What kind of things are you looking for ??????????

I am looking for eggs mostly... I would love turkey eggs but chicken and duck is good.
I might be persuaded to trade for something else too.

The Cream Legbars are laying.  I got two eggs on Monday and three yesterday.  I am confirming fertility so if all is good I may be able to start sending the eggs owed soon.  Keep your fingers crossed.  :fl

Yay! Fingers crossed. How is your first batch of fodder doing? I started my second batch. My chickens devoured the first batch.

I am looking for eggs mostly... I would love turkey eggs but chicken and duck is good.
I might be persuaded to trade for something else too.
I wish it was a little later all I am getting is a houdans egg now and then. If my hens was laying I would sure like to trade with you.

I wish it was a little later all I am getting is a houdans egg now and then. If my hens was laying I would sure like to trade with you.

I have no problem with having swaps "owed" to me for later in the year. I trust fellow swappers.
highfive.gif
If you want to offer some eggs for it feel free to pm me!
I do have a couple people that are interested in it, and I am kind of just taking offers and whatever I decide I need most for my flock will be the person I trade with. I feel a little bad because I didn't know people would get too excited over a "fixer upper" bator. I wish I could swap incubators with all of you! lol
I am going to go take pictures now though because I want those interested to see the damage of the incubator. It's fixable but it does need a some tlc. Turns out my cat also sat on the turner so two rails are broken. Maybe fixable, I don't know, the rest are fine. I just know I am getting a new incubator so I just want to pass on this one to someone who needs it, and also get some eggs for my new incubator.

Oh a great tip I got and would like to pass on- If you call brinsea and ask for a factory blemished incubator, (one with scratches or dents that won't affect the bator,) you can buy it for much cheaper! That's the only way I could afford a new incubator. I got my octagon 20 eco for $109!

I have no problem with having swaps "owed" to me for later in the year. I trust fellow swappers. :highfive: If you want to offer some eggs for it feel free to pm me!
I do have a couple people that are interested in it, and I am kind of just taking offers and whatever I decide I need most for my flock will be the person I trade with. I feel a little bad because I didn't know people would get too excited over a "fixer upper" bator. I wish I could swap incubators with all of you! lol
I am going to go take pictures now though because I want those interested to see the damage of the incubator. It's fixable but it does need a some tlc. Turns out my cat also sat on the turner so two rails are broken. Maybe fixable, I don't know, the rest are fine. I just know I am getting a new incubator so I just want to pass on this one to someone who needs it, and also get some eggs for my new incubator.

Oh a great tip I got and would like to pass on- If you call brinsea and ask for a factory blemished incubator, (one with scratches or dents that won't affect the bator,) you can buy it for much cheaper! That's the only way I could afford a new incubator. I got my octagon 20 eco for $109!

Wow, great tip. Thanks for passing it on. Is that the price with or without turners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom