WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in Summit Co Ohio, I have
1 BB
1 Grey Silkie
1 White Silkie
Straight Run
(Guessing Cockerels but I COULD be wrong)
8-10wks old
Can look @ my past post for pics. Unable to upload them on here right now from my android
: /
Willing to ship.
Whatcha got?? PM meeee!

Last edited:
MONGO needs a home. This BR challenged a 6.5 HP shop vacuum and the operator (me) to protect the flock. He was 6 weeks old at the time. This guy is going to make one serious rooster and we can't keep him. He is nearly twice the size of the pullets his age and now at eight weeks he is already chasing them into the coop in the evening. Very fine specimen. Reply if you can re-home MONGO.

Offer:
5 lbs Earthworm castings
2000 Mealworms
50 Darkling Beetles
Silkies/Cochin Bantams-
Rhode Island Reds
Turkins
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
Buff Orpingtons
Black Australorps
Silver Laced Wyandottes
White Leghorn
Ameraucana

Wanted:
Will Be happy with any of the listed above
Any Duck Egg's
Anything to do with poultry
I run a Poultry Rescue so really anything will help!!!
Any other offers please let me know and I will consider

Thank you, Melissa.

I have duck eggs but don't know how to ship them. I couldn't tell you what kind of ducks I have but 2 of the females are white, one female looks like an Indian Runner and the drake is black. I have hatched 4 babies and they are yellow and black, not a week old yet. What I would be interested in are the Ameraucana. Are they eggs? Sylvia

Sure, what would we do? Egg for egg? If so, how many? Thanks, Sylvia

I don't know why it says I'm offline, I'm here.

Last edited:
Yes, Egg for Egg. I get about 20 eggs a week from them. I will be ready probably around the 5th if thats okay?

The 5th is good but I have never counted how many I get per week. I will start collecting them and just send you the freshest eggs when it comes time to "box" them up. Now that we have that settled, could you pre-send me instructions on how to mail them? So that I can have plenty of time to wrap my brain around it and make sure I ask any dumb questions I may have. Thanks, Sylvia

Quote:
Sylvia, This is the first year I have ever gotten eggs sent to me through the mail... I documented how they were packed, for future reference. You can checkout photos as I am openning up the boxes on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/wanderingcreekacres/photos_albums Hatch rate-wise. 0 hatched from my first set of shipped eggs, set #2 is currently under a broody hen and batch #3 is currently in my incubator, all set to hatch June 4th. Happy swapping! Lisa

Well, I certainly think I can do that. I ordered a lot of stuff off Ebay for Christmas and should have lots of bubble wrap around here. I just have to make sure it's still good. All the kids (adults too) like to pop the bubble wrap. I sure hope all the eggs I send to you will hatch. I don't know what you would do with so many ducks but I would hate for even one not to hatch.

Was that a picture of your house? It's gorgeous! We almost bought one similar to it back in 06 when we bought this one. The guy backed out of the sale when we told him that it would go through VA. We were pretty disappointed. As it turns out, it was probably a good thing. My husband is NOT a handy man, though he thinks he is. This one is slowly running into the ground. Because of our location, I'm not too worried about it. I hope to turn this land into a storage unit business when we move. We have one granddaughter left in school and she graduates high school next year. She wants to live in a dorm on a campus when she goes to college and we hope to move to a smaller house a couple of years after that. Sylvia

Finally!!! I finally got my eggs from KY. What would have taken me less than three hours to drive took the USPS 4 days to deliver (it was even suppose to have arrived Thursday!) It had to be processed twice through Knoxville
rant.gif
and despite someone's best effort to "crush" the box, all of the eggs arrived intact and well. Very well packaged and it came with extras!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom