WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this made me think:   When shipping eggs, is it like shipping puppies?  When summer is the hottest or winter cold, the airlines won't let us ship puppies/dogs. Is it the same with eggs? Sylvia

No it's not. They will let you ship eggs anytime....it's up to the buyers/sellers to be vigilante to what the temps are.

I was referring to my incubator spiking.... but my hygrometer is reading a little high. So, it was not as bad as I thought. Still have developing embryos :)

Yay!
celebrate.gif
I hope they every one hatch for you. Sylvia

Anyone want to do side trades for cream crested legbar eggs?? I will throw them in my malfunctioning bator if not! Lol...Im looking for honey...maple syrup...bresse eggs....asparagus starts...hydranga starts...tulips..daffodils..... Specific huh? Lol thats exactly what Im looking for;) if you have it ..want to part with some and want CCL eggs let me know!!

I was referring to my incubator spiking.... but my hygrometer is reading a little high. So, it was not as bad as I thought. Still have developing embryos :)

Yay!
celebrate.gif
I hope they every one hatch for you. Sylvia
Thanks. My shipped quails from LavLady are in lockdown (not sure there are embryos in them though...), I still have 3 developing eggs from emrickey, ALL 12 of my Am eggs from TMNFarm are developing. I think the OEs are too but they are too dark to tell. 8 out of 15 Delaware eggs are going strong (six of the seven died at different days) and the B.Os and EEs from Sonderah are to new to tell.

Through all of this my only complaint is I still have not heard from or received eggs from TripleKFarm.

To everyone who participates in swaps and goes out of their way to make it a great experience and as successful and as enjoyable as possible. Thank you!
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif
highfive.gif
ya.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
clap.gif

Last edited:
I sold my entire flock of BO's and am switching it to EE's. So far of the 3 big girls I have only 1 is laying, and she was just moved from being with a Frizzled Cochin. Picking up 6 more 1 yr old hens on Tuesday. And I got an EE roo now. Can't wait til I get them going so I can swap some more!
My sizzle pen only has 1 Silkie laying!! Another went broody and I took er babies from her last week. So hopefully she will start doing something! My youngest Silkie I saw get mounted by my roo a few days ago, so thinking any day for her! Only 3 total old enough. NEED MORE silkie & sizzle hens!!!

Can't hardly wait to start swapping again! Just don't really have anything to offer at the moment because I learned with the Frizzled EE eggs, collecting from only 1 hen makes it HARD to ship eggs. Lol

I sold my entire flock of BO's and am switching it to EE's. So far of the 3 big girls I have only 1 is laying, and she was just moved from being with a Frizzled Cochin. Picking up 6 more 1 yr old hens on Tuesday. And I got an EE roo now. Can't wait til I get them going so I can swap some more!
My sizzle pen only has 1 Silkie laying!! Another went broody and I took er babies from her last week. So hopefully she will start doing something! My youngest Silkie I saw get mounted by my roo a few days ago, so thinking any day for her! Only 3 total old enough. NEED MORE silkie & sizzle hens!!!

Can't hardly wait to start swapping again! Just don't really have anything to offer at the moment because I learned with the Frizzled EE eggs, collecting from only 1 hen makes it HARD to ship eggs. Lol
Wait! ....... You have frizzled EEs?!
droolin.gif
Did you send me any???????

Eagerly awaiting response
pop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom