WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif
Cute... We got rained out, but did go to a party Sat. and last week.
smile.png

Well, I burned up my weekly allotment of swaps! Good thing I have close-to-hatching eggs from Ray n Debi to look after... Oh, yeah, and all that darn Master's homework to do... and the cleaning, and the working for a living...
gig.gif

How was teach US History on Halloween? I was pulling my hair out trying to teach me low level Freshman Science. The other classes weren't that bad. One of my coworkers came to school as an overworked, under paid teacher. Her hair was a mess and she used make up to draw cuts and bruises all over her face. LOL. Our secretaries were inmates and the principal the warden.

Our principal doesn't allow that kind of frivolity.
smack.gif

THe kids were restless, talkative, and crazy. I managed to get some work out of them anyway. Then, went to my psychiatrist to have my head examined.
th.gif

Pug: 2

Easter Egger Chicks: ....-2

I guess there is a size limit on my pug sitter, 2 1/2 weeks is still too much like squeaky toys. At least the other ones were smart enough to hide in the basil. My sweet little pug has been severely scolded and is hiding under the bed, shes probably confused as hell since i've never denied her anything or scolded her like this. I'm gonna go let her out of the dog house now, shes lucky she didn't get my favorites.

We have a creek right in front of the house so it makes more sense here I guess. Hubby thought it was a duck until we noticed the wierd feet. The beak wasnt flat like a duck either. I looked all over the internet and the only thing I found like it was a coot.
hmm.png

Sorry about your chicks Uncle Tommy. My puppy is super interested in the squeaky toys in the brooder too.

The breeder I ordered my purebred Buckeyes from called and said she had some ready earlier then expected, so I got 16 today. She won multiple titles at Crossroads over the weekend with her birds, so excited to have such quality chicks! They are ALBC/Brown line, if anyone is interested in that. I couldn't corral all 16 at one time, but here are a few of them. In a mere 6 months LOL, I should be able to offer some of the eggs for trade.

babybuckeyes2.jpg

babybuckeyes.jpg

And my new Showgirl pullet has decided to go broody
hmm.png
I just bought the dang bird and wanted hatching eggs from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom