WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janet Hatch - J Squared Farms. Luckily she lives in NW Mo so I was able to get day old chicks hand delivered.

At Crossroads in the Open show Large Fowl she won 1st & 5th place Cockerel; 1st Trio; Best of Breed - Cockerel.
Buckeye Club awards she won - Best of Breed Large Fowl Open; Crossroads Plaque - Reserve of Breed Large Fowl for her cockerel.

How lucky am I to have these birds?
celebrate.gif

sad.png
sorry uncletommy about your chicks. My dogs have no access to my birds. They all want to eat them at any chance they can get.
smack.gif

Congrats.. Stuck in the coop.....
clap.gif
So I have 6-8 months to build another coop.
lau.gif

kimisfishing..... those kitchen towel sets went like hot cakes. I didn't even get to save one for myself.
lau.gif
And my hot plates & mitts have been through enough in their life.
lau.gif
lau.gif
I will try to get some more, bought all that the store had last time.
roll.png

1 swap left for me.
tongue.png

Got my Kitchen Towel Set from BHep. Thanks so Much love them.

I also got my Mint, Lavender, & Dried Roses from All-American-Chick thanks so much. I love the dried mint.

Got all of this yesterday have just been busy around here.

I have a question I have some Pear Butter & Apple Butter that I am taking to the craft show on Saturday to sell. I have noticed a lot of people sell the half pint jars for $4-$5.

I will have Half Pint jars also. I was going to ask $3 ea. But now I am wondering if I should charge more. It does take a long time to make these. Plus I have the cost of the jars and the ingrediants. What do you think would be a good price for the craft show. I have never been to a craft show to sell before.

Thanks for any help.

i bought jellies/traded value for $5 a 1/2 pint.
here the jar alone is close to $1.00 a piece.
so yes id say $5.00 is good but bet they will fly off the table for 4.00 a jar

just for this reason i bumped up the price of my feta from $4to$5 cuz of the price of the jar was so pricey an the time it takes to age.

let us know how you do with it?id love to hear your outcome.

that mint you recieved came from www.connellygardens.com they are our neighbor.
He has the best basil in the world,grows it hydroponically and uses some mixture so it is trully sweet and no bite to it.yummy.
i dried the mint and that fragrent boquet is the result.hubby had to leave the kitchen when i was scrunching it up it was so strong.

love to be outside when he cuts the mint down it is right over the fence from us.

Quote:

Last edited:
Quote:

Yes, at least $5.
What you can do is have a table sign with the price ready to go, then check out your competition anddecided if you need to adjust. Have material ready to make a new sign. If there's only a dollar or so difference, I'd go with the higher price. People perceive quality by price. But prices are often governed by location so what you could get online, or say in NYC, would be less than in person in a rural area.

Good luck!!!

All American, I can't believe you let that feta go so cheap!

Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it. I will let you know how it goes. I plan on taking about 100 full size bars of goats milk soap. The lady said that they had 2 people that used to sell it and they don't show up anymore and they miss it. So I am hoping to sell some of the butters and the soaps to help with Christmas.

Just got back from the store putting stuff in layaway. I got a new game system for the kids since we still have the PS2. Also got them new bikes.
hmm.png
That was a lot of money spent.
hmm.png

I assume because of the holidays everyone is slowing down like me. I am only grabing stuff I really want/need. Or stuff for my kids for Christmas.

i've slowed down since i haven't felt good lately.

went to the er on sunday- rulled out heart attack, blood clots, and pneumonia.

dr on monday wants to order a ultrasound of the gallbladder and give me antacids incase its my stomach.

blood pressure is high- my dr states that i confuse her and to come back in a week.

SIGH. so just walk arround in high pain and just feel like crap all the time.

I am personally looking for things to put in gift baskets for christmas or things that my family will like.

my boss is a jerk and tends to give christmas bonuses in varing amounts -so you cant count on that for christmas money.

If any one wants anything from my swap page let me know I will be changing it this week when i have spurts of energy.

Im going to be posting a lot of things on ebay to get $ for christmas.

If i owe you something i will be getting it out this week. probably sending out one or two packages at a time.
smile.png

PM me if you want to chat- as i'm on and off the boards and might miss a message if posted here.

Caroline

Last edited:
Aw. Caroline. Sorry you feel so bad!! It very well could be your gall bladder. I'm not sure whet your symptoms are but sounds like maybe chest pain with the heart attack etc rule out. At least they've ruled out the stuff that can kill you and even though you are in pain that should be some comfort. I'm an ER nurse and we've gas plenty of people cone in with chest pain swearing they are having a heart attack and it ends up being gallbladder. So sorry you're feeling bad.
hugs.gif

Also, right shoulder pain is another sign of gallbladder. Sorry you are not feeling well-hope they get it figured out and you are well soon.
hugs.gif

Gall bladder is one of the worst kinds of pain out there.

Did you get your packages from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom