WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for large buttons (or if you or your grandma had a button box filled with buttons... hint hint) and misc pieces of felt/flannel/fleece- would prefer solid colors.

my daughter wants me to make her a particular stuffed animal and i need some supplies. the fabric doesn't have to be perfect and it could be assorted sizes.

I have some jap eggs collected or someone could have things from my swap page.

I used to love how the whites looked
love.gif
until "Kung fu Panda 2" ruined them for me, Now when I look at one I think of it as EVIL.

Sent you a Pm.

I am looking for large buttons (or if you or your grandma had a button box filled with buttons... hint hint) and misc pieces of felt/flannel/fleece- would prefer solid colors.

my daughter wants me to make her a particular stuffed animal and i need some supplies. the fabric doesn't have to be perfect and it could be assorted sizes.

I have some jap eggs collected or someone could have things from my swap page.

Hi everyone - I want to get into the swaps, but I don't know how to make a swap page. Is the swap page just your member page? Or can you have a member page and a swap page? If so, how? Is there a tutorial or something? Thanks for tolerating my lack of computer skills!

You don't have to have a swap page. you can just post what you have available after you accept someones item. Just make sure to post pics that helps. Refer to page #1 on the swap thread for the rules.

Welcome aboard.

Here is a couple of feed bag/Totes I have done so far. I need to get more done. I have a craft show coming up in March. I figure if I can get $5 for each bag that pays for most of the feed and recycles the bags at the same time. They are not perfect but these are the first ones I have ever done. I made the green one smaller. Trying to make differant size ones.

I think you are doing a great job! I have two sewing machines (one still new in the box) and have no clue how to sew.
hide.gif
Want to learn though, on the "to do" list for this year.
wink.png

Thanks. Any little extra money helps. I figure taking a feed bag that I already paid for the feed and only have thread and my time into it If i could get a couple bucks for them that helps.

Very nice for the first time! I tried and got frustrated.

Here is a couple of feed bag/Totes I have done so far. I need to get more done. I have a craft show coming up in March. I figure if I can get $5 for each bag that pays for most of the feed and recycles the bags at the same time. They are not perfect but these are the first ones I have ever done. I made the green one smaller. Trying to make differant size ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom