WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH man, I am out of swaps!
That is me, Willie G. Davidson and his son. I won 4th place for my 1971 Servi-Car Police motorcycle and my husband won 2nd place for his red 1947 Flathead in the HOG National Meet.

Winner again in Hot Springs, AR. Me and my servi. CHICKS AND HOGS
2665.png
I told you I was a big ole home grown gal!
gig.gif

Vavavoom!!

Here are Cuntryupppie Chick's babies. Two silkies and a mystery chick with light leg feathering. What is it??
It's a big sucker and bold.

This is the special needs silkie, Olive. I have to wash her tushie every day. She's half the size of her sibling and can't keep up so they all have to stay in the coop. There's a fourth, a BR maybe, from my own mutt eggs.

Olive and her silkie sissie together:

Since the kids shoes went so well last night, I added some more. Thought I'd let you know in case anyone has questions or wants more pics before hand.

I brought inside from storage a whole tub of girls clothes too. Will put up some dresses appropriate for Easter soon.

Swap Page

Pauletta, I'm impressed! What an big deal to place so high.

Last edited:
Reese, just wanted to let you know that your bags didn't go out today. Today is my sons 2nd birthday and I tried my hand at making his cake.
th.gif
Vanilla cake, homemade strawberry filling and real cream cheese icing. Will post pics later.
wink.png

I will get them packed up and out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
smile.png

Reese, just wanted to let you know that your bags didn't go out today. Today is my sons 2nd birthday and I tried my hand at making his cake.
th.gif
Vanilla cake, homemade strawberry filling and real cream cheese icing. Will post pics later.
wink.png

I will get them packed up and out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
smile.png

Yum! Happy Birthday HenThymes Junior!
yippiechickie.gif

Last week was a tough week for us with our lab cross dying and a good family friend dying. Thought it was enough for one week, but no. I brought our 9 yr old dog (my husband's hunting partner) into the vet on Friday to have something checked out. Yep, she has cancer too! She went in for surgery yesterday and they had to remove one whole side of mammary cancer and her uterus was filled with it as well. Ugh - she's home recooperating and they don't think it spread, but....... They say bad things come in 3s so I think we are done with that stuff for now.

Happy thing did happen though. I got a new puppy - wasn't looking for one because I wanted to wait a while. But this just felt right. He's a mutt - a cute one at that. He is half Brittany Spaniel and the other half is Australian Shepherd/Black Lab mix. I told my husband he was mostly hunting dog, so I might share him.

Here's Cooper

Aw! very sorry for that added stress and sorrow! Very cute puppy tho--!! My favorite dog breed is Australian Shepherd!! Love the name too--reminds me of a Disney movie, Fox and the Hound, I think?? "yer my best friend, Copper" Something like that...
hugs.gif

Last week was a tough week for us with our lab cross dying and a good family friend dying. Thought it was enough for one week, but no. I brought our 9 yr old dog (my husband's hunting partner) into the vet on Friday to have something checked out. Yep, she has cancer too! She went in for surgery yesterday and they had to remove one whole side of mammary cancer and her uterus was filled with it as well. Ugh - she's home recooperating and they don't think it spread, but....... They say bad things come in 3s so I think we are done with that stuff for now.

Happy thing did happen though. I got a new puppy - wasn't looking for one because I wanted to wait a while. But this just felt right. He's a mutt - a cute one at that. He is half Brittany Spaniel and the other half is Australian Shepherd/Black Lab mix. I told my husband he was mostly hunting dog, so I might share him.

Here's Cooper

Wow nice pictures ,u r very pretty,beautiful bikes!

Vavavoom!!

OH man, I am out of swaps!
That is me, Willie G. Davidson and his son. I won 4th place for my 1971 Servi-Car Police motorcycle and my husband won 2nd place for his red 1947 Flathead in the HOG National Meet.

Winner again in Hot Springs, AR. Me and my servi. CHICKS AND HOGS
2665.png
I told you I was a big ole home grown gal!
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom