WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so sorry your haveing a hard time that is never any fun. Hopefully youll have cute babies soon just put an old shirt on under a baggy one and stuff a chick or two down your shirt and snuggl them that always makes me feel better and the new ones love so much to be right next to your heart and cuddled
love.gif
I have had as many as 5 serama babies in my shirt , with that kind of cuteness everything seems better.

Good grief , I havent had the money to do luandry in weeks finnaly get some quarters today and take my Brand new bottle of soap into the luarndry room and leave for a little bit and when I get back my soap is gone. The luandry room is locked only people that live here are sapose to use it so that narrows it down. Who steals lundry soap? Now I have nothing to wash my clothes with.
he.gif

Any one know how to make liquid luandry soap From bars of soap?

Sorry for your troubles! I know how to make powdered soap from a bar. But not liquid. You need 1 bar of soap, 1 cup of borax and 1 cup of arm and hammer washing soda. You might not have those on hand, but you just grade the soap in your food processor, or use a hand grater, then mix together. Good luck with your laundry!

Good grief , I havent had the money to do luandry in weeks finnaly get some quarters today and take my Brand new bottle of soap into the luarndry room and leave for a little bit and when I get back my soap is gone. The luandry room is locked only people that live here are sapose to use it so that narrows it down. Who steals lundry soap? Now I have nothing to wash my clothes with.
he.gif

Any one know how to make liquid luandry soap From bars of soap?

Yeah, All you need is water, your bar soap, Borax and Arm and hammer Washing Soda. Very simple to make and does about 60 loads or more. Pm me if you want the recipe. I love mine. It's all I use and it cost me about $0.01 a load.

I have no place to store 7 gallons of liquid soap so when I make up a batch, I keep it dry and store it in a jar until I need it. When I need more laundry soap I melt 1/2 cup of the dry mix with 1 quart of boiling water until the soap melts and dissolves well. I add 3 more quarts of hot tap water and mix. Then I pour that into my 1 gallon container ( I use old 1 gallon Arm and Hammer laundry detergent bottles that I got from friends). I shake the container a few times when it is cooling which helps keep it from becoming too gloppy. I use 1 capful for a large load. I wash in cold water and I found if I used the dry mix right into the washing machine it wouldn't dissolve well and would leave a residue on my clothes.
The dry mix will make 7-8 gallons of liquid laundry soap
I have been making and using it for about 7 years. It cleans almost everything. For stubborn stains I mix 1/4 cup of original Dawn dish liquid in a quart sprayer and pretreat the stain with that.

I'd love that recipe when you get time!!

I'll pm it to you. I use my own goats milk soap. and I add my own essential oils till I get the scent I like. I like to use citrus splash it smells wonderful and my house smells like it for days after I finish making it.

I'll pm it to you. I use my own goats milk soap. and I add my own essential oils till I get the scent I like. I like to use citrus splash it smells wonderful and my house smells like it for days after I finish making it.
Could you PM it to me too?? Sounds like a really awesome $$ saver!

Michelle

I think you should just post that recipe here since I would like a copy also and I bet there will be at least several more that would also. I bet there will be several people stalking waiting for that citrus splash soap. For those of you that have not used Michelle's soap, it is wonderful.

I have been a busy little bee. Got all the breeds separated in breeding pens, started making fodder, got my stuff for making my own ACV, and now try making my own laundry soap. I also am going to give the fermented feed a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom