Black Australorps
Silver Laced Wyandottes
White Leghorn
Ameraucana

Wanted:
Will Be happy with any of the listed above
Any Duck Egg's
Anything to do with poultry
I run a Poultry Rescue so really anything will help!!!
Any other offers please let me know and I will consider

Thank you, Melissa.

Had a wonderful start to my Monday morning. I came in to my chocolates from Mypeeps in my mailbox. Yay! They look scrumptious, and she sent a fabulous assortment.

I did notice something and have a tip for all you new swappers. If you have access to a home computer it will save you a $1.00 or more per shipment if you sign up for an account at USPS.com and print your own mailing labels. Believe me if you do much shipping/swapping it does add up. On top of that, you don't have to stand in line at the PO. Double win.

Quote:
And if they are packaged in a small or medium box then they will fit into thths post offices secured package container - which means you can go to the post off even when they are not open.!!! (as a disclaimer, I am not promoting stuffing items that should be in a large box into a medium box just so you can ship them all hours of the night)! - I was going to make this very small print and then add a fun smiley face, but the internet provider I am using at this moment doesn't give me the emocons.

Had a wonderful start to my Monday morning. I came in to my chocolates from Mypeeps in my mailbox. Yay! They look scrumptious, and she sent a fabulous assortment.

I did notice something and have a tip for all you new swappers. If you have access to a home computer it will save you a $1.00 or more per shipment if you sign up for an account at USPS.com and print your own mailing labels. Believe me if you do much shipping/swapping it does add up. On top of that, you don't have to stand in line at the PO. Double win.
Buying postage online is great when you are shipping Priority Mail or faster. Online services not available for Media Mail, First Class packages or Standard Post.

Buying postage and scheduling a pickup (during your regular mail delivery time) require that you fill out two separate forms. When you schedule a pickup, you can choose the date (excluding Sundays) and you can choose whether to leave it at the mailbox, on the front porch, or have them ring the doorbell/knock.

Happy swapping!

Buying postage online is great when you are shipping Priority Mail or faster. Online services not available for Media Mail, First Class packages or Standard Post. 

Buying postage and scheduling a pickup (during your regular mail delivery time) require that you fill out two separate forms. When you schedule a pickup, you can choose the date (excluding Sundays) and you can choose whether to leave it at the mailbox, on the front porch, or have them ring the doorbell/knock.

Happy swapping!

I would not recomend schedule ing a pick up for eggs howevet.

I really don't mean to "hold up" the swapping...I feel like each time I post my offer the swap thread kinda goes to a standstill. If it is because the value of my items do not equal the value of other items offered, please feel free to ask for multiple items to reach your desired value!

I wish I had homemade items to offer. I did add my Gold Sex Link eggs, hoping that might spark some interest. Feel free to offer suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom