What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hens are still on winter break, I am only getting a houdan egg every now and them.

I could offer 6 hens choice hatching eggs this spring when the hens start to lay if you want.
They may include Bantam, Crevours, Bantam houdans, standard houdans, white polish, buff lace polish, show girls silkies, bantam salmon faverolles, bantam buttercups, ancona, and etc.

I am hoping everyone will start laying by the end of next monthIf you want them I can do that that for the spring.

I like your breeds, I would take your offer if I could pick 2 or 3 breeds to ship? (when you are ready) Would that work?
If so I could offer polish, indian runners or muscovies to ship in a month or so when they are laying better.

Can I say mine now?
I want to claim your polish... So if this is working out I would be next and you all can look at my swap page. The tea pot and the goose egg cartons aren't currently available.
If you get burlap coffee bags you would get 2-3, depending on size.

Last edited:
Do you have pics or size on the burlap sacs? I may be interested in these. Maybe we could even do a side swap?
I have to leave for like an hour. Gotta pick up some hatching eggs! te he

There is so many to choose from. The majority are very large. Some have designs, some are plain, some are soft burlap (the smaller ones) and some are thick burlap.

Ill take glass bottle! Mine

My offer 20$ in free food grocery coupons
big_smile.png
Mine on post 11678
coupons please

Offer
6 Blue Copper Marans
6 Black Jersey Giants
3 Black Copper Marans + 3 Birchen Marans
3 Cream Legbars + 3 Marans(Black or Birchen)
6 Hens Choice Marans(Black, Blue, Birchen, Splash), Jersey Giants, Cream Legbars, RIR, Seremas

Last edited:
Mine
See my swap page. Water bottle, tea pot, and goose egg cartons not currently available. Sorry guys I will update it now.
If you get burlap sacks you will get 2-3. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular- designs, plain, thick or soft or would just like different ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom