What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offer 8 call duck eggs need to go out today.
Or 6 + call duck eggs next week
Or il have to look around the house for something lol

mine

My offers:

6+ Swedish Flower Hatching eggs
or
6+ EE/OE Hatching eggs
Some of these are 1st generation, so you may get some white or brown eggs. Some may be NN. All are covered by a Pure breed White Ameracauna
rooster. White eggs produce the Super Blue Egg Layers, the brown egg produce EEs., hatching out cute fluffy cheeked chip monks.

Last edited:
how easy are the mealworms to keep? Where do you keep them at? Do they smell or make noises?
idunno.gif

I want the mealworm kit :)

I offer 6+ Millie fleur cochin eggs (After I get everyone caught up. Might be a few weeks)
or an assortment of 6+ eggs from my orpingtons and rhode island reds check out their pics in the default photo ablum.

how easy are the mealworms to keep? Where do you keep them at? Do they smell or make noises? :idunno

For future reference they are easy and oderless. The larger the container you keel them in, the more they will breed. As long as they are not too cold and have food and a potato to lay in you will have worms.

For future reference they are easy and oderless. The larger the container you keel them in, the more they will breed. As long as they are not too cold and have food and a potato to lay in you will have worms.
or they need light or anything special, I might need to get some next time they come up. I'm trying to grow more of my chickens food this year, since I cant freerange them. Well I could, but they all be snatched up by various flying predators. I swear there are as many hawks/eagles/owls, etc as I have chickens (whick is like 60-75
hide.gif
, I think). You'd think they'd eat all the dang squirrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom