Whatcha Making for Supper?

Okay easiet is
1 envelope of yeast or 4 tbs
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 to 1 1/2 cup hot water water 110
2 to 3 Cups Flour makes sticky dough..

Pour dough to a floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes adding flour so not so sticky..
Cover with a towel let rest 10 to 15 minutes ..
take cover out Knead dough puch down rolls it punch it..
Put on your pizza pan or cookie sheet..
Add a base of Pesto, tomato sauce ranch dressing your choice .. Mozella does work best in the oven ..
I put heavier cheese on the bottom then my toppings..
sprinkle more cheese on top
bake at 425 12 minutes or until your crust is tan or brown..
If you have extra dough make a smaller pizza or rolls

Gearing up to feed 50-60 hungry teens at an event in a couple of days. Planning on making hot sandwiches. Buy packages of rolls, slice, add fillings (often ham and cheese or variations on this) and pour a seasoned butter over all in a disposable pan, then bake for 20+ min. Hopefully it all turns out yummy! Oh, and I'll be making homemade marshmallows as one of the dessert items bc teens can handle the sugar!

So, its not tonight's dinner, but hey, feeding this many takes some prep!

Gearing up to feed 50-60 hungry teens at an event in a couple of days. Planning on making hot sandwiches. Buy packages of rolls, slice, add fillings (often ham and cheese or variations on this) and pour a seasoned butter over all in a disposable pan, then bake for 20+ min. Hopefully it all turns out yummy! Oh, and I'll be making homemade marshmallows as one of the dessert items bc teens can handle the sugar!

So, its not tonight's dinner, but hey, feeding this many takes some prep!

Sounds like you're going to be feeding them well!

Chorizo with green pepper and onion, on homemade buns. Coleslaw for a side. Dessert is going to be a peanut butter and jelly poke cake. Simple and nothing spectacular tonight. It's rainy out, and housework is on the agenda. I'll be too tired to be spectacular. Lol.
However, everyone else is having a delicious meal it sounds like.

Back
Top Bottom