Whatcha Making for Supper?

Left-left overs....
...or would that be left over-overs?
Would be great to have left overs, I think I haven’t had any for the past 15 years, we are a family of 5-7 ( depends on who is there) people with a good appetite 😳 when I cook lasagna, it is a 12-portion recipe, and let me tell you, after 4 hrs there is nothing left ...of course at my age I can’t eat too much anymore without gaining weight ( hubby has an amazing metabolism, he works in an office, eats for 3 and is only slightly chubby ) , but the young folks are like a sieve, they gobble up the food and just passes right through them, did I mention we have 3 refrigerators?!

Would be great to have left overs, I think I haven’t had any for the past 15 years, we are a family of 5-7 ( depends on who is there) people with a good appetite 😳 when I cook lasagna, it is a 12-portion recipe, and let me tell you, after 4 hrs there is nothing left ...of course at my age I can’t eat too much anymore without gaining weight ( hubby has an amazing metabolism, he works in an office, eats for 3 and is only slightly chubby ) , but the young folks are like a sieve, they gobble up the food and just passes right through them, did I mention we have 3 refrigerators?!
A lasagna lasts me a good week.

Back
Top Bottom