Whatchagot Swap - Plants, Eggs or ? **PLEASE READ 1ST POST FOR RULES**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'll take the eggs and offer:
three books on tape ( cassette)
"Mother of Pearl" (an oprah choice book!)
The case has altered - Martha Grimes
The Celestine Prophecy by James Refield

OK, since no one wanted the books-on-tape & to get things rolling, Im changing my offer to:

1 USPS flat rate box filled with cotton quilting fabric, various sizes(1/4 yard cuts,strips,misc. scrap sizes) lots of colors. NO poly/cotton here, just 100% cotton.

Quote:
no working digital camara these days, but I sent some fabic recently to sew4beans, she can tell you it's quality and pretty too!!

I am a quilter and have tons of fabric. The fabric I have offered here I also use in quilt kits with a pattern that I sell, so it's the good stuff. :O}

Mine on the fabric, and I offer stella d'oro daylilies or 3 iris tubers (not marked by color, but they will all be different and are all gorgeous!)

Kendra

Does anyone know a good way to print non-priority postage at home if it's not on an e-bay purchase without having to sign up for some big service?

With 2 little ones I just can't take packages and stand in line at the post office to pay for basic domestic postage. Why won't they let you print out ground postage online????? GRRRRRR

Thanks for listening, and for any tips!

Kendra

We use paypal shipping for first class or parcel post shipping. If it's a non-ebay purchase I go back a few months in my advanced search on paypal and find someone that I have shipped to and click on ship another and change the name to whomever you wish to ship to. We have done that alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom