Whatdo you do with exess eggs?

The elderly, will bring back fond memories for some of them. I also have never tried this, but it might be worth a shot. Break each one and beat until blended. Spray a plastic ice cube tray with pam and put one egg in each cube, freeze, pop out, store in a freezer bag and you have an egg ready for baking, noodles or whatever . . .that is if you are running short . . . so a wintertime thing to remember!!

Do you sell any? I get my big old brown eggs from a fella for 75 cents a dozen and can't wait to start getting my own!! Senior Citizen groups would love them donated too, and what about a meat market or some type of mom and pop store that sells farm fresh products? The list is endless, as long as you don't have to start dealing with the health inspectors!!!!
tongue2.gif

The elderly really appreciate them. More so than the youger folks who freak out and say, " That came out of your chickens BUTT!" unlike those store bought "BUTT-FREE" eggs they prefer purchasing!!!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

I never have enough eggs come Thanksgiving everyone want them then.I freeze mine.I scramble and pour in icecube tray and freeze them pop them out and put in freezer bags.Use 2 cubes per egg in recipes.Then we also pickle them.

I sell a few but make sure
to give to those in need
that I know of.
and the rest go chopped up
hard
boiled into the hen house for extra protein..
What goes around comes around .

Back
Top Bottom