What're your most indespensible kitchen gadgets?

Quote:
Whats the Veg-e-matic thingie??

http://www.etsy.com/listing/21361326/vegematic-veg-o-matic-food-preparer

Mine is in the original box with the instructions. I love it.

Ha..thats cool! I may have to be getting me one of those!
smile.png

I just inherited the family Kitchenaid mixer - with every attachment known to mankind. As soon as I figure out how to use it, I'm sure it will be my fav. I've already made pretzel dough and tiramisu filling. so far so good.

But I simply must have my Henkel knives and my garlic press. and my favorite wooden spoon.

How to choose? How to choose?! SooOOOoooo many things I could not live without. Guess I'd put....

Pressure canner first (can double for WB canning)
Good knives & knife sharpener

mine: 1. coffee maker and half and half!
smile.png

2. pops.....these juicy frozen treats... they come in like 100 at a time.. different flavors!! we ALWAYS have them! I know its a food. i cant think of another item!
idunno.gif

Hi,

As others have said, this is difficult to narrow down! Okay, my first two:

Capresso drip coffeemaker (previously had 3 Cuisinart coffeemakers, which either got returned or finally went in the trash, even though they were still working - not at all happy with them but the Capresso is great!)
Capresso conical burr coffee grinder

But I have to add...

Breville/Keurig one cup coffeemaker - I know, it's crazy to have two coffeemakers!
Kitchenaid mixer, an oldie but a goodie
My latest addition, a FoodSaver - just love that thing!

I could go on and on, but I think these are my favorites! Hope this helps!
smile.png
Genie

Last edited:
I wish I could tell you....just 2? really?

I can't do that, like everyone I can't get going without my coffee... I even have an afternoon coffee break as well. I need my kitchenaid mixer for my baking business, I need my food processor and my special pots and pans for my canning part of my business. I need my crockpot or I'd never have time for dinner with how busy I am all the time. I need my knives, as I keep bying more and use them 3-4 times a day. I can't live with out my butcher block cutting board, my counter can tell you what life was like without it!

With all that... I have LISTS of other things I can't live without on a daily basis... cheese grater, can opener, hand juicer, sive....

Back
Top Bottom