What's a good Halloween costume for a preggo?

you look cute to me! he deserves his hand in a pan of warm water tonight!
th.gif

I think days of hearing me moan about being fat and ugly and getting dirty looks from little old ladies for not wearing my wedding ring finally got to him. Of course, when he assures me that isn't the case I just assume he HAS to say that and don't hesitate to tell him so!
lol.png
Poor guy! He's learned he can't win when up against a hormonal pregnant woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had my oldest and I went as "Mother Nature". I made the costume out of brown fabric. I did it like a tunic. (Brown like a tree. And all over the dress/tunic, I hot glue gunned on birds, leaves, sticks, flowers, bugs, everything nature like that I could find. I stinkled everthing with glitter. I carried a stick wand with streamers. I did my hair with flowers and leaves and stuff. I sprinkled glitter like fairie dust and fake leaves. You get the picture.

Last edited:
I did not read all of the posts this may be a repeat-
Okay. My friend did one. rather easy. It will go with the pie-rat theme perfectly.
Black body suit, black leotards. 4 pair to be exact. you will need to be clever and figure this part out on your own, wear one pair of leotards, stuff the others with something and attach to your waist. OCTOPUS!
ta-da! she looked like the octopus from the little mermaid.
Good luck!

with the first child I went as a nun - some thought it was hilarious others were offended

with the third child I wore a white wedding dress - got the same result

I'm due the end of November with my 4th.

I was due Nov 1 with #3, so I was SO pregnant at Halloween. I had an ugly orange maternity tee-shirt, so I sewed a Jack o' Lantern face on the front right over the belly and wore it to my son's preschool Halloween party.

I also dressed up as a witch while pregnant. I had a sparkly black formal maternity dress (it was knit and easy cleaning) that I wore with a flowing cape and witch hat.

I'll probably wear the pumpkin tee-shirt this Halloween to hand out candy, if we get any trick-or-treaters. I plan to make my husband take our kids trick or treating this year.

Back
Top Bottom