What's a good Halloween costume for a preggo?

Criskin

Lost somewhere in a book
10 Years
May 19, 2009
The cabin beside the lake
I wasn't going to bother with dressing up this year but my 5 year old really wants me to so I'm trying to think of something! I'm almost 8 months pregnant (although my doc says I'm measuring a few weeks bigger) so I'm pretty sure that my options are limited. I had decided to just wear orange sweats and a green wig and go as a pumpkin (after all, I am round) but that seems a bit unoriginal. Does anyone have any good ideas?

Quote:
I did this one year...it was pretty fun; even our family priest laughed. It's amazing how quickly you can turn that old graduation gown into a habit.
smile.png

Quote:
I did this one year...it was pretty fun; even our family priest laughed. It's amazing how quickly you can turn that old graduation gown into a habit.
smile.png

lau.gif
Normally I'd go for this but I'll be spending most of the evening at a Methodist Trunk or Treat festival and I'm not sure how it'd go over!

A bear or other "fat" animal, a raindrop, a candy kiss, a dice (get hubby to wear a similar costume, and you can be a "pair." A clown, a drum, a stack of gift boxes, ...

What is your daughter's costume? Maybe we can come up with something matching.

090502_Lacy_FruitLoom.jpg

Fruit of the Loom... it's a good group one... I think Apple would be the hardest myself, grapes you can just get purple pants/tights and shirt and use green or purple balloons...

Bonus Points if you've got your mother in law with you she can be a box of raisins.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom