whats a good laptop to buy

I have a Toshiba right now and would not get another one for a variety of reasons. One that plagues me everyday is the / key right next to the return key. Every single time I go to enter something, I have to backtrack and take the / out of there. None of my other keyboards are set up like that. Also have a Mac ( would buy another in a heartbeat) and a Dell ( hate it) . Have had a Sony that was fine also.

Quote:
lol i was going to buy a new laptop the other day and my friend (idk why i was suprised i seen hes a mall rat) who knows alot about computers was at mcdonalds so i snuck up on him and told him he needs to help me find a laptop for starcraft he came with me and went down the line "no no no no maybe" im like why not those other 4? "acers suck" 1 of the workers nearby luaghed and said "hes right i dont even know why we carry them they are horrible"

if i was to get a mac should i get a macbook or macbook pro?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a Sony Vaio and I'd have to say it's indestructible, it's had a full can of dt.coke turned upside down on it, been over sprayed by a 1 year old , then another coke spilled on the left side, then yesterday.....my 4 year old thought she'd run threw the house, I was carrying it and she slammed right into me, it landed right on the kitchen floor, I almost died, but here I am and have been since the incident....................Go Sony
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom