What's everyone doing for Halloween??

Everytime I go food shopping I buy a few bags of candy.We are stocked.Halloween we will be staying in,watching zombie films/shows,and eating LOTS of candy.

I'm going to be a bird obsessed person, even though that's what I am every day
lol.png

Im not dressing up this year. I bought a costume for my duck instead!!!!

Im going to sit outside with him on the truck bed like i always do and pass out candy and see if anyone notices its a duck next to me
lol.png

I work at a children's hospital so I'll be Bo Peep for work and pass out goodies (no candy) here to the patients. I am working on a second costume, just not finished yet. Probably won't hand out candy as we live in the woods in a cabin. Not many trick or treaters out there. But hope everyone else has fun, whatever they do!

Quote:
What's your duck going to be? That's a hysterical idea!

I thought about dressing up as a giant chicken but I couldn't find any costumes I liked for less than 200 dollars. Yikes!

It's funny how many people on here live so far out in the woods. I'd love to live out in the woods, but I'd hate not getting any trick-or-treaters!

Also, I know there are some people on here that really get into the Halloween spirit. Let us know what's going on with you this year!

I'm going over to a friend's and I'm a penguin.
smack.gif

But its better than being a dolphin for 6 years in a row...

Back
Top Bottom