What's for Breakfast?

Tomorrow I will have a smoothie made of orange juice, banana, Greek yogurt and nutritional yeast (tastes like an Orange Julius, remember those?) and a slice of fresh homemade sourdough bread, toasted, with butter and more nutritional yeast. :drool

Tomorrow I will have a smoothie made of orange juice, banana, Greek yogurt and nutritional yeast (tastes like an Orange Julius, remember those?) and a slice of fresh homemade sourdough bread, toasted, with butter and more nutritional yeast. :drool
I will sometimes make a smoothie that will taste like an orange julius. It is hard to recreate, but always exciting when it happens. ☺️

I ate spicy indian food that husband brought home from his trip for breakfast. 😵‍💫

I will sometimes make a smoothie that will taste like an orange julius. It is hard to recreate, but always exciting when it happens. ☺️

I ate spicy indian food that husband brought home from his trip for breakfast. 😵‍💫
Oooh - a fellow leftovers-for-breakfast person! I had fried rice with black beans, onions and mushrooms.
Probably sounds disgusting but was totally delicious!

Back
Top Bottom