What's for breakfast?

Make one quart. If you mess it up (which you won't) feed it to the chickens. They will LOVE it even messed up - but you are not going to mess up. Follow the directions and you will have wonderful rich homemade yogurt to eat tomorrow for breakfast.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I want so bad to make MissPrissy's yogurt but I'm afraid I will mess it up. :|

Yogurt is easy to make. Just make sure you have a good starter/culture. I make my yogurt in a yogurt maker--two days ago, I forgot to turn it on and the yogurt still turned out.

Do I need a certain container or blender? I don't have a blender anymore, it caught fire and died.
Sorry if I sound sorta dumb but, I haven't never made yogurt.
smile.png

Quote:
I want so bad to make MissPrissy's yogurt but I'm afraid I will mess it up. :|

so what if you mess it up?? Are there yogurt police we are worried about??? Hmmmm???
wink.png
I have messed up and it didn't stop me nor many others. You can do it and you will feel so good about yourself.

Right! If I can make that homemade yogurt, so shall you! It's a lot easier then it sounds. And MissPrissy's directions with pictures made it very easy.
smile.png

* Junked it today; Entemann's chocolate covered donuts. Ed. Miss Prissy? Is your yogurt thick or thin?? I like it when it's kinda like flan. Do you know how to make it do that??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom