What's Going on with Blooie?

that old niggling fear of no longer fitting in
:lau You fit in anywhere you go! You MIGHT notice that there are threads, like the Old Folks Home, that are anything but chicken related.

Blooie, please pop up now and then -we do care about you and your human family.
Yeah, what she said!! It has been forever since I've heard how Kendra is doing :(

:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Blooie,

I have learned much from you, and I hope you will still post your observations on the site! Best of luck to you. I've had to make the hard decision of finding homes for excess pets too, especially when we were post Hurricane Ivan and I could not have two large dogs where I was staying. Best of luck!

You'll be happy to know, Bruce, that Kendra just started kindergarten and she'll be 6 years old in two days! For the first time since 1989, Gramma's Day Care is closed...well, except on Fridays and on days when she is sick, or days when Jenny has to cook at the school for teacher's meeting but the girls are out. Gee, maybe I'm not that closed after all! Kids are moving - looks like they are buying a house on the other side of Cowley. Katie just started Middle School. They are growing up on me, and I ain't ready!

Back
Top Bottom