Whats in YOUR bator????? UPDATE, Pics Pg 12

The question should be what have you NOT HAD in your bator????????????????? Incubating is so danged fun and exciting. What better way to live than to give life to another. God does great things and we are just the stewards of his greatness!
hmm.png
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Needless to say I have hatched geese, ducks, silkies, polish, OEG, RIR NHR, guineas(man are they fast!), and so on and so on. More to come too.

5 mutts from ebay (7 eggs were cracked) but all showing good movement - day 10 today. And 12 mutts from a BYCer all arriving intact - Day 4 today cuz I wasn't holding out any hope for the first batch. Surprise! This will be my first hatch if successful - Very excited:weee I know its too late but we'll make do. I just couldn't give up after my first 2 attempts with my last rooster & hen went awry. But this will be it til spring - Really! Here's Hoping:fl

I was all done for the year, I promised myself, after having to wait out the last batch through a week of being evacuated due to a wildfire on our ridge, but nooooo, I couldnt resist geareduplyn's offer, and just bought mostly Araucana eggs, they are so beautiful, so I'm going home tonight to warm it up again! And I'll put a few of my own Cuckoo Marans in there, since no one else seems to want them (free for the cost of shipping only
smile.png
) .....So back to the wait........Ahhhh man........

Quote:
More LBs than Buttons, but I did get ONE Button egg so far today!!
ya.gif

That's sad... I'm excited about an egg the size of a grape... :|

I have 2 Blue Swedish ducks and 3 Sebastopol ( a gift from Zeena and unexpected!)
The ducks due the 18th-geese the 26th-all candled fertile!

14 EE's from a fellow BYC
3 BO from my own flock

All have little floating clumps of "soon-to-be peepers" stuff in them.

one red star/rhode island red mix egg from our hen.
big_smile.png
the other three didn't develop or weren't fertile.
sad.png
but that's pretty good for my first time, right?
tongue.png
And plus i made the bator myself....
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom