What's more dirty???

LOL!! Well put. Dirt IS dirt.
lau.gif
:lau:lau

It just depends. The cleanliest animals I have are probably my geckos! I haven't seen them eating chicken poop, stepping in their own poop, pooping in their food/water, or killing and dragging up every animal in the countryside!

2nd place is the hedgehogs, 3rd the cats, 4th the chooks, and 5th - last place - my dog!

My chickens are cleaner by far!! They don't lick their butts
sickbyc.gif

They don't scoot their butts on my carpets.
They don't eat chicken/cat and weird animal poo
he.gif

They don't have nasty skin conditions that the vet can't figure out
barnie.gif

And they don't have raunchy nasty stinky breath
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

The worst I get from my chickens is some poo on their feet once in a while (dog does that too) and the silkies get muddy when it rains (dog does too). I don't have the dust, I'm not sure why, but I've never had the same dust problems as others do
idunno.gif

ETA: Then again, I do have to clean the waterer often of the baby chicks, dog doesn't do that.......

Last edited:
Ok, I just have to say this...
This other day my dog made a big poop in her kennel and, not to get too into it, but it was not a nice color or favorable texture if you know what I mean. So I took the kennel tray outside and hosed it off.
A couple hours later I let my chickens out to free range and to my surprise my naughty head-hen marched straight over to the left over mess in the grass and started eating it!!!! And of course, the other chickens saw she had a 'treat' and followed her lead. I chased them off.
So moral of the story is: MY chickens ate dog doo
sickbyc.gif

Hypothetical question here.... If a chicken eats the dog doo,,, or dog dog eats its own doo,,,, Which is more gross?
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom