"What's on her head!?!?!?"

Tried it with my girls - they didn't care, in fact - when I knelt down, they started to peck it and excitedly clucked, probably thinking, "Ooooh! FOOD!"

Guess that proves the theory.... all chickens have their own personality's.... and fears!
wink.png

Naaaaa, Gloria knows she rocks and to heck with you and your silly get ups! (joking)
tongue2.gif

FYI- Red hair dye fades pretty fast. So wash it and rinse it a few times each time you wash your hair and it should fade some. I have done the same thing- it can be quite shocking!

FYI- Red hair dye fades pretty fast. So wash it and rinse it a few times each time you wash your hair and it should fade some. I have done the same thing- it can be quite shocking!

Better than canary yellow! Still wont let my mother live that one down. I'd rather red hair scaring chickens than canary yellow scaring the EMU!

One evening had washed my hair and left it wrapped in a red towel to dry for a while - well after i bit i forgot i had i wrapped up i went to go see my cockatiel to cover her up for 'bed time'
She came up to see me....saw the towel and oh my goodness she freaked out!!! It was funny to see because i was like what the hell is wrong with you? oh...the towel
She is fussy and hates changes...well actually she hates everything.

Thank you for the info, it has faded quite a bit, thanks! Very shocking!

One evening had washed my hair and left it wrapped in a red towel to dry for a while - well after i bit i forgot i had i wrapped up i went to go see my cockatiel to cover her up for 'bed time'
She came up to see me....saw the towel and oh my goodness she freaked out!!! It was funny to see because i was like what the hell is wrong with you? oh...the towel
She is fussy and hates changes...well actually she hates everything.

im so gonna do that right now minus the part about your chicken cuz obviosly i dont have her and my chickens will probably act a little differently!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom