"What's on her head!?!?!?"

I just went out to let my free range. It was raining and I carried an umbrella. My chickens wouldn't leave the coop. I thought of this article, lowered the umbrella and they all came dashing out.

My rooster was the only one who really cared about it, i never wore anything red in there but I had a folgers coffee thing which is red and he would freak out! I had to find something else to use instead! :D

That is so funny! I would never have thought they would notice that much detail. It reminds me of the time my dog went berserk when I walked onto the patio with huge rollers in my hair.

My chicks did a similar (kind of...) thing today. My chicks are really tame. every time I sit down, I almost always have at least one chick on my lap. Well, for most of the day, I was wearing cuprees (sorry, I don't know how to spell it) and they would still come over to me, but they weren't sure about getting on me. Then the minute I change into regular pants, they are right up there again. Completely different reaction from everyone else's stories, but same topic :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom