What's on your 2011 Christmas list??

ourlittleflock

Songster
10 Years
May 28, 2009
North Carolina
Of course I am early but I usually have christmas shopping done by the end of November..

for the last few years I have never really wanted anything, just as long as the boys (my husband and 2 boys) were getting something I was good.. Of course my husband never left me out but this year is different I want one of these... not for hunting yet just for practice shooting

http://www.basspro.com/Bear-Apprent...-Pink-Camo/product/10202075/81355#description

what is everyone else wishing for... chickens, chicks, ducks, incubators, coops, etc??

Quote:
I wish you the best of luck with that!!!
fl.gif

either or!!!

Our family and I prefer to give and always make sure everyone around us gets/have something and we reach out when we can.. we donate jackets, clothing, etc

I thought it would be fun to see what everyone had in mind...I haven't wanted anything really for the last 5 yrs but this year is different

I just hope that we don't have to sell stuff to make it through Christmas. I am waiting for a decision on my disability, and hubbo is being brave, just saying we can make it, if we just cut back. I want so badly to go get a job and help out, but I can't with the disibility. It's hard on us, but we know that God has great things in store for us, if we are patient. So patience it what is on my Christmas list.

Hubby and BIL are generously converting our old rabbit/duck pens into breeding pens for the chickens. I'm thinking that's gift enough. If I ask for anything else, I'm likely to be given a pair of pliers and a staple gun before they walk off the property.
hide.gif

That said, I'm buying myself fertilized eggs.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom