What's the best, inexpensive book on silkie breeding, genetics and SOP?

Cloverr39

Crowing
Jan 27, 2022
Latvia
I'm thinking about purchasing a book on silkie breeding, genetics, colors and SOP. I've had a lot of people recommended buying a book on this topic to learn more about it. Every single person has suggested a completely different book, so I'm a bit lost. They seem to be quite expensive, so can anyone suggest some books that wouldn't cost so much? Under 60€ preferably if not even less. I think most books I've looked at cost 70-80+ €. Maybe there's an alternative way of learning more on this topic. I understand that they are quite pricey because these authors put all their knowledge into these books. Still I feel like browsing many different articles and websites is a bit of a messy way to learn.

Not sure how things are in your country,,, but can you visit a library, and check a book out??? Then just take notes of what is relevant to your breeding program.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and :welcome

I'm thinking about purchasing a book on silkie breeding, genetics, colors and SOP. I've had a lot of people recommended buying a book on this topic to learn more about it. Every single person has suggested a completely different book, so I'm a bit lost. They seem to be quite expensive, so can anyone suggest some books that wouldn't cost so much? Under 60€ preferably if not even less. I think most books I've looked at cost 70-80+ €. Maybe there's an alternative way of learning more on this topic. I understand that they are quite pricey because these authors put all their knowledge into these books. Still I feel like browsing many different articles and websites is a bit of a messy way to learn
I have the same question

Back
Top Bottom