What's the longest time your on BYC?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by paddock36, Mar 11, 2011.

1. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    I intend on only checking on a few posts and the next thing I know it's been an hour (or hours) and I'm still here. Just wondering how many others are the same as me.

2. magoochie

magoochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2010
    Grantsburg, WI
    i have been known to get lost on here for over 4 hours at a time....[​IMG]

3. onecent

onecent Chillin' With My Peeps

I just read some where, about whats more addicting...chickens or BYC's forum [​IMG]...i dont think FB has anything on us!!! [​IMG] ... and yes im on here hours at the time!! [​IMG]

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

5. LindsayB

LindsayB Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    Cypress, Texas
    When Dh is out of town working..which is close to 15-20 days out of the month..I'm on here ALOT. I check some stuff a couple times a day but once my 2 kids are asleep its BYC TIME! LOL.....I get burned out on facebook really quickly though. Everyone writes the same old stuff everyday..and I really don't care where someone that I haven't talked to in 3 years is having dinner....

6. paddock36

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    I started to make a FB page and have never been back....but I'm alway here [​IMG] .

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Through the misery of this winter, I lived here. Gritsar, Em, Redhen, M'farmboy, and mrsirkingbirdaholic helped me preserve my sanity. Now that I can go play in the great outdoors I pop in for a bit in the AM or around lunch and then an hour or two at night. I'm not addicted.[​IMG]

8. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    Lately, I've been on here almost all day and night. But, I often leave BYC up while I doing other things like writing articles or applying for jobs. I applied for two jobs today, for example, plus took some very long surveys and finished two articles all with BYC up. I would take a break every few minutes and look in here. I'm sorry for stealing BYC's bandwith.

Thing is, I don't even own poultry at this time.

ETA: Every time I think I'm done looking at posts in all my favorite topics, a new one will pop up and I have to go read it.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  9. paddock36

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    [​IMG] I'm in Florida.....What is Winter? [​IMG]

10. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    I'm on pretty much all day. Kinda. I just leave the window up [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by