What's the most embarrasing thing that happened to you? I'll Start!

When I was 13, I owned a pair of awesome faded white jeans. They were the most comfortable pair of pants I owned. Long graphic, gross story... I bled threw my pants in the girls bathroom right after lunch. I waited for the bell to ring, took the pants off and wandered down the hallway in my undies to my locker where my gym shorts were. Thankfully, no one was in the hallway. THAT was embarrassing.
th.gif

Alright, mine is not as good as a lot on here but it was pretty embarrassing at the time!!!

The last base we lived at, when my husband would call from his office (at the Hospital) it would come up this strange number not even close to the right one. So, one afternoon, phone rang, I looked and it was that strange number. I pick up and immediately hear a very loud sigh. Assuming he was having a bad day, thought I would lighten the mood. I said (in my most sultry voice) "Oh baby, are you calling to get nasty with me". On the other end a woman's voice says "well, I have never been accused of THAT. This is Maj. so and so from peds (the pediatric clinic) returning your call". OMG I didn't realize every call from the hospital came up that strange number. So, to "FIX" the situation I quickly stammered "Oh my, I am so sorry. I thought you were my husband calling from the clinic and he calls from work and talks nasty to me sometimes". At that point I realized I better just shut up.
th.gif

Quote:
A single man can't own a female sheep in North Carolina.....

Sorry I just had to toss that in there and it's true. What bothers me more than anything about that is there was a need for a law like that.

As for me!

I was outside in the drive having a brief conversation with the neighbor lady. I ended the conversation and headed towards the house. I was wearing a loose fitting pair of jeans with no belt at the time. As I stepped up the steps my foot slipped off the first step jolting my jeans to my ankles. I proceeded to fall UP the steps with my pants around my ankles. At least the neighbor lady offered to help me up off the ground.
sad.png
That's just the first time I fell in front of her. I know she thinks I'm a drunk or something.

Wow, I've had a lot of embarrassing moments....let's see....

I was at work, telling a client (Gary) that my boss had gone to a nearby golf resort for the weekend. Gary asked "Did he take his clothes with him?" and I said sarcastically "well, no, Gary, he went naked!" He looked at me very strangely for a moment and then said "CLUBS...did he take his CLUBS with him?"
Wendy

So many funny stories...
Here's mine though not as funny but still embarrassing just the same..
I was in 5th grade and my friend and I decided while in math class have a holding our breath contest to see which one of us could do it the longest...well needless to say I won because...
I held my breath so long that I passed out and hit the floor out cold...
while I was coming to I was saying I'm in the ocean...all she could do was help me off the floor while she was laughing! The funny thing was our teacher didn't notice anything! My teacher wasn't very observant!

I love this thread. Makes me realize that I just haven't lived at all. I need to do something embarrassing immediately.

hmmmmmmmmm lets see. in sixth grade the hottest guy in school asked me out in front of an entire group of his in crowd friends and i had to say know because i wasnt allowed to date! well the kids at the table totally changed around what i said and spread a rumor that i had really said no because because i was gay!
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom