What's the name of your chicken coop? "Chicken" Hilton here

Not entirely sure yet as mine is not finished but because our girls are pretty cool and good looking chicks, I think, Chateau Les Oeuf... or Huevos Rancheros since we live in ranch-land.

I feel Chateau Les Oeuf ups the level of class and distinction my chickens already have and offsets the smell of their poop and general barnyard-like air about them. Considering they often use the water dish as a toilet, it does bring new meaning to Eau De Toilette.

Quote:
Dragonfly Dive

Dragonfly Den

Dragonfly Dorm

Ooo, Ryan, those are great. Thanks!

Snake Doctor House

Quote:
I would do something like 123 C Dragonfly Drive (house number + c for chicken and your street name). You could even give them a mailbox LOL.

Or, how about
Dragonfly Diner - since the chickens will be happily eating there

Our coop is called "Camilla's Place", since we named our little white chicken after Gonzo's love interest, it only made sense to name the coop after her home as well. muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Camilla's_Place
We'll get a sign made this spring, then all we'll need is the mailbox
tongue.png

Last edited:
Our coop is attached to our back patio where we do a lot of grilling. So I was thinking of calling my coop the "Backyard Buzzard Bar & Grill". Because the nest boxes look kind of like a bar area.

76248_patio_coop.jpg

Quote:
I would do something like 123 C Dragonfly Drive (house number + c for chicken and your street name). You could even give them a mailbox LOL.

Or, how about
Dragonfly Diner - since the chickens will be happily eating there

I like both your ideas. I do believe we have a winner! Thank you for your help.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom