What's the rarest breed or variety you have?

Pics
You're not NPIP by any chance, are you?

I am not, unfortunately, but I'd be more than happy to direct you toward some NPIP farms to contact for hatching eggs if you have access to a Facebook account. 🙂 I'm about to sign off for the night to close coops and head to bed, but shoot me a conversation if you'd like and I'll send you some links in the morning.

I don't know if I have any rare chicken breeds - I have an Australorp, Barneveldar, Brahma, Speckled Sussex, Welsummer, Gold Laced Wyandotte, Cuckoo Marans, Sapphire Gem, Olive Egger, and Plymouth Rock. Out of all of these, which one sounds the rarest to you chicken breed experts?
(I also have some obviously common ones, like Silkie Bantams, Easter Eggers, and Buff Orpingtons.)

I don't know if I have any rare chicken breeds - I have an Australorp, Barneveldar, Brahma, Speckled Sussex, Welsummer, Gold Laced Wyandotte, Cuckoo Marans, Sapphire Gem, Olive Egger, and Plymouth Rock. Out of all of these, which one sounds the rarest to you chicken breed experts?
(I also have some obviously common ones, like Silkie Bantams, Easter Eggers, and Buff Orpingtons.)
Maybe the brahma. All are fairly common

Back
Top Bottom