What's the rule on pantyhose?

Buff Hooligans

Scrambled
12 Years
Jun 11, 2007
Soon will be the season of dreaded "dressing up", in actual "dresses", those things that are only truly wonderful in the summer.

I know the Hollywood babes go without pantyhose, but then again, they spend a lot of time in spray-on tanning rooms and waxing emporiums.

So, what's the latest rule on use of pantyhose, colored tights, or going starkers while in a dress and heels (in COLD weather)?

Oh no...is this going to be like the lip balm thread, comparing shades and types of hose, which brands are best, reinforced toe or not...and what about control tops?

th.gif

Me - personally?

ANYTHING but pantyhose - what happened to silk? I mean it's not like we are still in a world war......

Pantyhose bite the big one as far as I am concerned - my skin needs to breath just like I do.....

I wouldn't wear a dress if someone paid me.
roll.png
But I'm going to be keeping check on this thread in case I ever need to wear pantyhose..

Quote:
I adore summer dresses, but a dress in wintertime just seems so insane. Would a man scamper around with his knees showing in winter??? No, and that's why they make more money than we do. (There are other reasons too, I just can't think of them at the moment - I might have broken a nail typing...)

If you're wearing a skirt or dress in the wintertime, I think you should at least have some pantyhose or tights on to keep your legs warm. Us non tanners who would dare to show our white naked legs in public would be the talk of the town, so please cover them up if that's the case!!!! I've tights, I wear them somedays under my jeans just to help keep warm in the winter when I have to be outside working all day or going to a football game.

Back
Top Bottom