What's the sweetest chicken related thing your family/friends have ever done to you?

Scooter&Suzie

Songster
9 Years
Jun 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Since Wednesday night, I have been sick, and my sister did the sweetest thing for me! She brought two of my chickens inside, while I was lying down, for me to cuddle and pet. Nothing makes me feel better then when I have my chickens around
smile.png

What have your family or friends done to show they understand your chicken insanity and love you anyway?

On the day we brought home our very first chickens, a friend of my husband posted signs ALL THE WAY down our long driveway. As we drove in with "The Five" all we saw was sign after sign of funny sayings announcing their arrival. Made me smile almost as much as having chickens!
celebrate.gif

HippieChickHomestead.wordpress.com

Mine gets up every day and opens the coops and puts out water for them so I don't have to get up earlier to do it all myself. He also gave me some antique chicken statues for Christmas this year.

A couple of days ago, my husband spent all day working in his Dad's shop. I figured he was working on one of their projects but when he got home that night he had a surprise...he had spent the whole day making me a new chicken tractor out of reclaimed materials. It is adorable and just what I needed for my Spring breeding project. He's even used tiny chicken wire so I could use it for 5 week old chicks when they move outside!

Back
Top Bottom