What's the temperature where you are???

70ºF partly cloudy
10:57 p.m.
Today was just icky. It reached 101ºF and the smoke was worse than I've ever seen it. The fires aren't really too close to me, but because of their location the smoke is collecting in the valley where I live. 😕

Ok hi I'm new to this thread am I to report real numbers or just my observations? 95F with 99% humidity for the high. It is 3 AM here locally now and still too sweaty to sleep. I have been thinking it is time to have the central AC re serviced. Seems easier than loosing 10 pounds of gut fat to me. In 5-7 days we might get lucky and have some tropical systems and cut our UV exposure down for a few days.

Ok hi I'm new to this thread am I to report real numbers or just my observations? 95F with 99% humidity for the high. It is 3 AM here locally now and still too sweaty to sleep. I have been thinking it is time to have the central AC re serviced. Seems easier than loosing 10 pounds of gut fat to me. In 5-7 days we might get lucky and have some tropical systems and cut our UV exposure down for a few days.
That's entirely too hot :th

That's entirely too hot :th
It does beat having to deal with your CO wildfire issues though. Our environmental threats are just hurricanes and such. The coops are all built for them but not for getting burnt.

Just for the record I live at drive to San Antonio, TX take a right and drive 4 more hours. Stop only if you see a border crossing point!:gig

Last edited:
Ok hi I'm new to this thread am I to report real numbers or just my observations? 95F with 99% humidity for the high.
I report the actual temp on the thermometer and additional information like sunny, foggy, windy, breezy, cloudy, humid, damp, rain, colder or hotter than the norm.
Some also report high or low for the day.
But you can do it as simple or as complex as you like.

Rising Sun 🌄 chilly morning 😬 49F at 6:45 am. GC

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom