What's the temperature where you are???

That is a real question, I am not being a smart donkey..........
Yep, two pairs of pants, rubber hip waders on top of that. :D Several layers of shirts, heavy jacket, cover the entire face and double gloves. You will look like the Micheline Man, that's what I did yesterday at -20 wind chills. :gig

37 and cloudy. Had 2 feet or so of snow Friday-Sunday but its all melting away now. Cluckers are very happy it's melted.
20210213_130903.jpg

Last edited:
The temps dropped to -23,7°C (-10,66 F) about a week ago, it was insane... Arctic colds they called it and I have to admit, I don't remember such temperatures here, I don't think I've ever experienced it (I am in lowland, 430 meters above the sea, central Europe). Now it completely turned around and it's like spring! 10 degrees above zero and more!

Bears vs snakes ... hm, that's a tough one :hmm

Here is the video from the news last night. I hope it's available internationally. You can see the chooks on the roof!

That was awesome thanks for sharing 😃

Grizzly mama and her cub, this was up on a project I worked on in northern Alberta.
IMG_4196.jpg
IMG_4197.jpg
IMG_4195.jpg

And this was a few hrs north of Fort McMurray, and what happens when the office window isn't closed at night!
IMG_0307.jpg

No I didn't leave the window open 😀

Back
Top Bottom